Analysis and Management of the Performing Arts and Temporary Events
1 Post Doctoral Fellow position
- Analysis and Management of Cultural Heritage - Management of the Performing Arts.
- Contribute to the organization of the PhD course on "Analysis and Management of Cultural Heritage"; mentoring of the Institute’s PhD students; teaching; participation in the development of the Institute's research activities.
- Formal requirements:
- Possession of a PhD in Analysis and Management of Cultural Heritage, with particular reference to the Performing Arts, or related field, by the submission deadline. A suitable scientific background is required, in order to carry out research activity, qualitative and quantitative analysis of Cultural Events, to mentor PhD’s students and to teach. An excellent level of both written and spoken English is mandatory.
- Specific requirements:
- The candidates' attitude and motivations will be evaluated. Particular attention will be given to the ability to write research projects, the multidisciplinary approach to the analysis of cultural policies and projects, the ability to teach and mentor PhD students, the ability to have a multidisciplinary research approach that distinguishes the Analysis and Management of Cultural Heritage Program and the LYNX Research Centre. Candidates' cross curricular education in Art History and Economics/Management is considered as a preferable requirement.
- Research Area:
- Economics and Institutional Change
- Research Unit:
- LYNX - Center for the interdisciplinary Analysis of Images
- Type of contract:
- Assegno di ricerca
- Gross remuneration:
- Negotiable; minimum €19,360 - maximum €35,000
- three years renewable for a maximum of four total years
Selection procedure and criteria
Selection procedure conditions are transparent and are based on international standards.
A Selection Committee, appointed by the Director, assesses all applications on the basis online application info and - if provided - reference letters.Shortlisted candidates, selected on the basis of the preliminary analysis, are invited for a research presentation at IMT. Travel expenses to Lucca for theresearch presentation interview will not be reimbursed.
The evaluation criteria are based on: Quality of research activity, including publications in peer-reviewed journals and references; Research organization experience and participation in international/national research projects and research periods in public and private institutions (academic and non-academic);Relevance of the candidate's profile for the development of IMT's research activities; Teaching, mentoring and supervision experience; Motivation; Excellent knowledge of English, both written and spoken; As well as any other requirements as specified in the advertisement.
Apply ONLINE only.
Before starting prepare the application attachments and information as listed below.
- Personal info and contact info (compulsory)
- Number of your Identity Document (Passport or Identity Card) (compulsory)
- University degree (compulsory) and Ph.D. (obtained, or "ongoing")
- Name, position, institution and email address of three referees (compulsory)
- An email, with the appropriate instructions to upload the reference letters will be automatically generated and sent to your referees.
- Your CV in English (compulsory);
- One research paper (published or working paper): compulsory.
Shortlisted candidates will be asked to present this research paper in the final stage of the selection.