The IMT School is characterized by the clear definition of all responsibilities within different organizational bodies:
- DIRECTOR (Prof. Pietro Pietrini): Appointed by the Executive Council, the Director is a full professor, distinguished at an international level for scientific qualifications, and with expert knowledge of Italian and international research systems.
- DEPUTY DIRECTOR (currently vacant): The Director appoints the deputy director as a comprehensive substitute.
- EXECUTIVE COUNCIL
- ACADEMIC COUNCIL
- ADMINISTRATIVE DIRECTOR: Dr. Vincenzo Tedesco
- ADVISORY BOARD
- DELEGATE FOR DIDACTIC ACTIVITIES AND INTERNATIONAL MOBILITY (Prof.ssa Irene Crimaldi)
- DELEGATE FOR RESEARCH (Prof. Marco Paggi)
- DELEGATE FOR COOPERATION AND INTERNATIONALIZATION (Prof. Emanuele Pellegrini)
Assessment and Evaluation Bodies
Election of Representatives for Governing Bodies
See the Italian version "Organi"