was born in Cassino
(FR), Italy, on January 23, 1979.
He received the Ph.D. degree in Computer Science and Engineering (with Doctor Europaeus mention) from IMT Lucca Institute for Advanced Studies and the Laurea degree (Magna cum Laude) in Computer Engineering (curriculum: Robotics and industrial automation) from the University of Pisa
in 2009 and 2005, respectively.
You can find out more on Massimo's interests and research output by visiting his personal home page
- Modeling and simulation
- pervasive and distributed systems
- global and stochastic optimization
Current research topics
- Metaheuristic and stochastic methods for wireless sensor nodes self-localization
- Greedy-based mobility strategies for efficient data collection in wireless sensor networks
- Power-aware consensus techniques in wireless sensor networks