Concurrent Systems, Logics, Verification Tools, Interaction Paradigm
The successful candidate will contribute to the development of tools for the verification of emerging properties of Collective Adaptive Systems. In particular, the candidate will work on novel interaction paradigms based on stigmergic communications and will develop tools to support such paradigm and consider examples of real world systems that can be naturally modeled by exploiting the new paradigm.
Good knowledge of formal methods and verification techniques. Demonstrable expertise in using state of the art tools for the verification of program properties. Previous experience on the specification of Collective Adaptive Systems, although not mandatory, will be especially appreciated.
“Second Life of the Public Services - Second Life”
- Master Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Excellent knowledge of English, both written and spoken.
6 months, renewable
Apply ONLINE only.
- Personal info and contact info (compulsory);
- University degree (compulsory).
- The scanned copy of a valid identity document (Passport or Identity Card - compulsory);
- Your CV in English (compulsory).