Catalogue; Museology; Industrial Museums; History of Paper
Appointed researcher has to develop its research on a watermarks selection preserved in the Museo della Carta, located in Pietrabuona (Pescia, PT, Italy). Watermarks are connected to the activities of banks, artists, European and non European states, industries and others. Starting from the documents preserved in the Archivio Magnani and from the Soprintendenza di Firenze catalogue entries, researcher has to conduct an extensive archival and bibliographical search in order to fill complete catalogue entries for each watermark selected.
Appointed researcher has to show a deep knowledge on cataloging cultural heritage, on inventories and their different typologies, on museology and history of collecting. History of paper and paper industry, together with a good knowledge of the history of cultural heritage related to paper industry would be and advantage. A master degree in the Humanities is required.
- Master's degree in Humanities
- Phd or Specialisation Diploma are not compulsory, but will be evaluated
- Knowledge of English is not mandatory but will be verified during the interview
P0179 - CUP: D68D20000610007 - Convenzione per la realizzazione di un progetto congiunto attraverso l’attivazione di una posizione di collaboratore alla ricerca [Museo della Carta]
Apply ONLINE only.
- Personal info and contact info (compulsory);
- University degree (compulsory);
- PhD (compulsory only if stated in the full call).
- The scanned copy of a valid identity document (Passport or Identity Card - compulsory);
- Your CV (compulsory).