dreams, sleep, sensory stimulation, electroencephalography
- Master Degree in Psychology, Cognitive Science, or related fields, obtained in Italy, or equivalent qualification obtained abroad (preferably obtained in the last eight years);
- At least four years of experience in research areas related to the topics of the present position;
- Previous experience with the acquisition and analysis of sleep EEG/PSG recordings;
- Experience with sleep scoring procedures according to the AASM guidelines;
- Excellent knowledge of both written and spoken English.
- Experience with the use of E-prime and/or Psychtoolbox for the preparation of stimulation protocols and tasks;
- Experience with the preprocessing and analysis of EEG/PSG data (experience with the use of EEGLAB and/or FieldTrip is preferred);
- Experience with the use of programming languages MATLAB and/or R for data visualization and analysis;
- Experience with the application and interpretation of statistical methods including linear regression, ANOVA, repeated measures ANOVA and linear mixed-effect (LME) model;
- Ability to work in a team.
2 years (renewable)
"Tweaking dreams: non-invasive modulation of the level and content of mental activity during sleep" - TweakDreams (GA 948891), P0187, CUP D64G21000020006
Apply ONLINE only.
Before filling in the application form, please read thoroughly the full call and collect all the files you may need:
- Personal info and contact info (compulsory);
- University degree (compulsory);
- PhD (compulsory only if stated in the full call).
- The scanned copy of a valid identity document (Passport or Identity Card - compulsory);
- Your CV in English (compulsory).