The candidate will collaborate with IMT faculty members and PhD student in conducting research and in organizing research seminars. The position involves research and mentoring of IMT Ph.D. students, and participation in the development of the research activities of the School. The appointed candidate will join IMT research area in Economics, Networks and Business Analytics.
The successful candidate will be an expert in graph theory and spectral properties of Laplacian matrix and mesoscopic representation of Graphs. The successful candidate will have a record of peer reviewed publications in the above topics
- Research doctorate in Mathematics or related subjects.
- Significant experience gained in the study of graphs
- Knowledge of English, both written and spoken.
- Appropriate scientific curriculum for the research activity.
Apply ONLINE only.
- Personal info and contact info (compulsory);
- University degree (compulsory).
- The scanned copy of a valid identity document (Passport or Identity Card - compulsory);
- Your CV in English (compulsory).