Blockchain; Arbitrage; Energy
The successful candidate will facilitate a collaboration to assess the economic implications stemming from the application of the Blockchain technology to the energy market. Ideally, the candidate will be a cryptoeconomist with previous experience in the empirical analysis of cryptocurrency markets, with a particular reference on arbitrage. To facilitate the dialogue among different disciplines, an interdisciplinary background in quantitative disciplines and in economics will be positively evaluated.
The successful candidate will work on:
1) Peer to peer energy trading
2) Evolution of energy markets and the potential emergence of arbitrage in energy trading
Participation to conferences and scientific events may be required.
"SoBigData++: An Integrated Infrastructure for Social Mining and Big Data Analytics” (GA 871042) funded by the EU program Horizon 2020 – Call INFRAIA-01-2018-2019 – Integrating Activities for Advanced Communities
- Master's Degree in Physics or related fields;
- Excellent knowledge of English, both written and spoken.
Apply ONLINE only.
- Personal info and contact info (compulsory);
- University degree (compulsory).
- The scanned copy of a valid identity document (Passport or Identity Card - compulsory);
- Your CV in English (compulsory).