Data analytics, programming, data bases, reputation systems
Acquisition and analysis of data available on social media to study the behaviour of humans, social robots, their interactions, their connections and their role in broadcasting, advertisements and political propaganda. Construction of automatic tools to quantify the level of reliability of news spreading through social media or other platforms for sharing information or opinions. Fake news detection and study of the networks of humans, of bots and of humans and bots.
- Master Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or an equivalent degree
- A suitable background for carrying out research activity
- Excellent knowledge of English, both spoken and written
“TOols for Fighting FakEs” (TOFFEe)
Apply ONLINE only.
Before starting prepare the application attachments and information as listed below.
- Personal info and contact info (compulsory)
- Number of your Identity Document (Passport or Identity Card) (compulsory)
- University degree and ongoing PhD (compulsory)
- Your CV in English (compulsory)