The Joint Students and Teachers Board (in Italian Commissione Paritetica Docenti-Studenti or CPDS) was established, pursuant to Article 2, paragraph 2, point g) of Law 240/2010, with the Director's Decree of November 7, 2018.
This Committee is primarily called to act as an internal evaluator of the education offering of the School and more in general monitors the Quality Assurance of the academic programs and student services. The Committee is made up by three student representatives and three faculty representatives appointed by the Rector.
Current members (since February 17, 2022) are as follows:
- Mattia Adamo, Board of Governors student representative
- Samrawit Ayele, student, XXXVI cycle
- Flaminia Ferlito, Assessment Board student representative
- Amos Bertolacci, Full Professor in History of Medieval Philosophy
- Gustavo Cevolani, Associate Professor in Logic and Philosophy of Science
- Irene Crimaldi, Associate Professor in Statistics