Social cognition, cognitive economics, communication, emotional engagement, neuroimaging, electrophysiology.
- identifying human emotions from facial expressions;
- working on behavioral research projects, with a focus on evaluating and influencing consumer behavior;
- synthesizing and applying primary behavioral science research within a commercial context;
- collaborating closely with insurance professionals and clients.
IMT Lucca invites applications for a Senior Research Collaborator in social and cognitive neurosciences. The candidate must have the cross-disciplinary expertise to describe the behavioral and neural correlates underlying the behavioral and neural correlates of social cognition applied to service interactions.
- A Ph.D. in Cognitive Neuroscience would be necessary to carry out the activities;
- Candidates must have an excellent track record of academic research, or experience in consulting, and in using eye trackers and EEG;
- An excellent knowledge of both written and spoken English is required.
- The candidate must have a professional background to work in a highly collaborative and multidisciplinary team while possessing the independence to fulfill the responsibilities of a senior consultant;
- A combination of a Psychology degree, Ph.D. and statistical skills will be considered a plus;
- The candidate should possess the scientific experience and confidence to apply a translational approach of applied neuroscience research to a commercial context.
1 year, renewable
Apply ONLINE only.
Before filling in the application form, please read thoroughly the full call and collect all the files you may need:
- Personal info and contact info (compulsory);
- University degree (compulsory);
- PhD (compulsory only if stated in the full call).
- The scanned copy of a valid identity document (Passport or Identity Card - compulsory);
- Your CV in English (compulsory).