The position involves qualified research activities in the topics of Action and Space Representation, Social Cognition and Bodily Self with the CCSN PhD Students and MOMILAB fellows; the visiting professor could also be involved in teaching activities, such as masterclasses, seminars, etc.
IMT Lucca invites applications for a Visiting Professor in Phylosophy of Science and Human Sciences. Candidates should have an outstanding research profile, extensive international academic experience, as well as experience in international institutions, and have a significant profile in the field of Philosophy of Science with an interdisciplinary interest towards action and space representation, motor programming and embodied cognition.
- Phd compulsory for the admission;
- candidate must have a curriculum with a suitable scientific background for carrying out research and teaching activities in cognitive neuroscience, philosophy of science and social cognition applied to action recognition, space representation, bodily self;
- candidate must be an University professor in related topics:
- Excellent knowledge of both spoken and written English
- Candidate must have an excellent record of high-impact publications in Philosophy of Science with an interdisciplinary interest towards action and space representation, motor programming and embodied cognition.
Apply ONLINE only.
Before filling in the application form, please read thoroughly the full call and collect all the files you may need:
- Personal info and contact info (compulsory);
- University degree (compulsory).
- The scanned copy of a valid identity document (Passport or Identity Card - compulsory);
- Your CV in English (compulsory).