Online experiments; Online surveys; Lab experiments in the field; Field experiments
- Setting up an online recruiting system for online experiments;
- Setting up a monitoring system for virtual lab experiments;
- Design and implementation of experiments (such as writing procedures and scripts for experiments and online surveys, coordinating the implementation "on the ground”, managing recruitment, communications to participants and payments);
- Background research and literature reviews for writing academic papers and grants;
- Data analysis, cleaning and management;
- Data compilation and presentation (including editing presentations, slides and papers, and the potential for other small writing assignments, such as blog posts).
- Master’s Degree in Economics, Cognitive Science, Psychology or related fields;
- A record of publications in international peer-reviewed journals;
- An excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Experience in designing and executing online experiments and surveys.
“Prosociality, Cognition and Peer Effects” (PRO.CO.P.E) and “Technological change, soft skills and future high skilled jobs” (Future Jobs)
1 year, renewable
Apply ONLINE only.
- Personal info and contact info (compulsory);
- University degree (compulsory);
- PhD (compulsory only if stated in the full call).
- The scanned copy of a valid identity document (Passport or Identity Card - compulsory);
- Your CV in English (compulsory).