The candidate will collaborate with IMT faculty members and PhD student in conducting research and in organizing research seminars. The position involves research and mentoring of IMT Ph.D. students, and participation in the development of the research activities of the School. The appointed candidate will join IMT research area in Economics, Networks and Business Analytics.
The successful candidate will be an expert in evolutionary game theory, possibly applied to the evolution of conventions and social norms.The candidate should have distinctive competences in game theory and evolutionary game theory, both stochastic and deterministic. He/she must be familiar with recent theoretical research in evolutionary game theory and the selection of long run equilibria by means of stocastic stability analysis. The successful candidate will have a record of peer reviewed publications in evolutionary game theory in general as well as to specific applications in the analysis of the evolution of social conventions and social norms. Expertise in behavioral economics, and especially bounded rationality, is welcome.
- PhD in Economics or related subjects.
- Significant experience gained in the field of industrial organization.
- Knowledge of English, both written and spoken.
- Appropriate scientific curriculum for the research activity.
Apply ONLINE only.
Before filling in the application form, please read thoroughly the full call and collect all the files you may need:
- Personal info and contact info (compulsory);
- University degree (compulsory).
- The scanned copy of a valid identity document (Passport or Identity Card - compulsory);
- Your CV in English (compulsory).