computational modeling; simulation
Research seminars; Research collaborations on computational models and simulation techniques; Contributions to the PhD education program at the IMT School for Advanced Studies Lucca.
Researcher with experience in the development of computational models, computer simulation techniques, and supporting software tools. Revelant topics include computational methods for the analysis of differential equations and simulation techniques for Markov processes.
- A PhD in Computer Science or related areas
- Excellent record of high-impact international publications and international collaborations
- Experience in computational modeling and simulation techniques.
- Excellent knowledge of both written and spoken English.
- Researcher in computational modeling and simulation, with expertise in computational methods for the analysis of differential equations, simulation techniques for Markov processes, and the development of supporting software tools.
Apply ONLINE only.
Before filling in the application form, please read thoroughly the full call and collect all the files you may need:
- Personal info and contact info (compulsory)
- A scanned copy of a valid identity document (Passport or Identity Card - compulsory);
- Your CV in English (compulsory).