E-CUBED 2: THE THIRD MISSION CHALLENGE - TECHNOLOGICAL TRANSFER, PLACEMENT AND SOCIAL IMPACT
E-Cubed (Explore, Engage, Empower) 2 is a project developed jointly by the IMT School and the Sant'Anna School to combine educational pathways with initiatives providing useful information, tools, and skills for career planning and development.
Each participant will be able to integrate their educational plan with a customized design of their career development plan in an organic and structured way.
The project offers:
- personal guidance services, such as guidance meetings, competence assessment, preparation of traineeship/job applications, individual and group counseling activities;
- training initiatives (career mentoring, thematic in-depth studies on study paths, professional profiles and skills required by the labour market, strengthening of transferable skills - i.e. soft skills - of high interest for job placement, such as critical thinking, funding and management of research and intellectual property, problem solving, teamwork, communication, meetings with experts and representatives of companies, institutions, professional associations and labour market operators) aimed at students and alumni for the development of customized plans for career and professional development planning.
The project aims to improve the alumni employability rate or the average length of time to enter the job market and focuses on the qualitative dimension of the placement service. It promotes learning and the enhancement of knowledge and skills necessary to enable students to make the best career choice and provides medium-to-long-term professional career development tools.
The main objective is achieved through customized services, designed and shaped on the needs and requirements of each individual participant, to foster their growth and development of potential. Participants will therefore have an active role in an interactive context.
The customization of services takes on an even more central role when participants approach the end of their studies, because it is the time when the education and acquired skills translate into value and become employable in the labour market and the professional world.
IMT School’s PhD students; Sant'Anna School’s students of Ordinary courses, Master courses and PhD programs; alumni within two years of graduation for both Schools. Participation is open to all interested parties and strongly encouraged for students in the final phase of their studies and recent alumni looking for a successful transition into the labour market.
- Individual guidance meetings with Dr. Ornella Bucci Schedule
- Funding and Management of Research and Intellectual Property course, Prof. Marco Paggi, February 2020
- Critical Thinking online course, Prof. Gustavo Cevolani, September-October 2020
- JobFair 2020 preparatory activities (14, 15, and 16 October 2020)
- JobFair 2020 (21, 22 October 2020)
- Transferable skills (10, 11, 14 December 2020)